Fraser johnston air conditioning hvac rooftop fcommercial Furnace Heating Repairs And New Installs
Posted on May 7, 2018
|PCE4 Series - 2 - 5 Ton - R410a - Electric/Electric These packaged cooling/heating air conditioners are designed for outdoor installation. Only utility and duct connections are required at the point of installation.|
- Operating Efficiency - All PCE4 models provide a minimum 14.0 SEER, 11.0 EER rating for cooling operation.
- On Site Flexibility - All model sizes use a compact design cabinet in one of two footprints. This provides installer flexibility for placing the proper tonnage unit on curbs or pads with the smallest footprint after the internal load has been determined. Field convertible duct connections from side with less inventory.
- Lower Installation Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof. All units are completely wired, charged with R-410A and tested prior to shipment. Test stations using a state-of-the-art computerized process system are used to insure product quality. Refrigerant charge and component part numbers are verified via computers at assembly. Vital run test statistics such as system pressure, motor currents, air velocity and temperature, unit vibration, and gas system safeties are monitored and recorded by the system to insure unit performance. Equal size, side supply and return duct connections allows easy hook-up of ducts to match low crawl spaces without transition pieces.
- Utility Connections Made Easy - Electric utility access provided through the bottom as well as the side of the unit. Utility connections can be made quickly and with a minimum amount of field labor. A field supplied and field installed electrical disconnect switch must be installed.
- Convertible Airflow Design - The bottom duct openings are covered when they leave the factory, ready to be used for a side supply/side return application. If a bottom supply/bottom return application is desired, simply remove the two panels from the bottom of the unit and place them in the side supply/ side return duct openings. No panel cutting is required and
no accessory panel is necessary. Convertible airflow design allows maximum field flexibility and minimum inventory.
- Condensate Pan - A corrosion-resistant, long-lasting, watertight pan is positioned below the evaporator coil to collect and drain all condensate, preventing build-up of stagnant condensate. The condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62-89 standards (Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality).
- Condensate Drain - The 3/4 inch NPTF connection is rigidly mounted to assure proper fit and leak tight seal.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90 galvanized steel with a powder paint coating for appearance and protection. The pre-treated galvanized steel provides a better paint to-steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep. Powder paint finish ensures less fading when exposed to sunlight, and provides superior corrosion resistance (1000 hour salt spray tested).
DW -03 to -05 Packaged Unit The convertible 3 to 5 ton commercial rooftop line combines a high-efficiency and advanced-economizer controls with unprecedented installation flexibility and low-installed costs. A single footprint size serves all units from 3 to 5 tons. Offered with Natural Gas heat.This new DW -03 to -05 line also has our Simplicity control board standard on every unit
- Simplicity Control Board
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory-wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as stainless steel heat exchanger, electric heating elements, single enthalpy economizer, high static drive blower motor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tooless access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Simplicity Intelli-Comfort, Novar, Honeywell, Johnson, and CPC.
- Factory mounted supply and return air smoke detectors.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and fork lift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum- fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers, single enthalpy economizers, and dual enthalpy sensors are available.