Free estimate nutone ac residential-split-system air conditioning Heating Repairs And New Installs
Posted on May 7, 2018
NuTone up to 25.5 SEER iQ Drive® Air Conditioner
- Down to 59 dBA: If you are looking for a unit that does not interrupt your day-to-day life, this iQ Drive unit is the one to choose. This unit operates at noise levels down to 59 dBA.
- Inverter-Driven, Rotary Compressor: Energy-efficient heating and air conditioning systems employ some of the latest and greatest technology. This air conditioner uses an inverter-driven, rotary compressor that modulates between 40% and 118% of capacity. This makes it ultra efficient. It reaches up to 25.5 SEER!
- Whole-Home Dehumidification Assistance: iQ Drive systems are not only efficient, but provide premium home comfort as well. Because these units run longer at lower levels, they provide additional dehumidification capabilities.
- iQ Drive Compatible Controller: The comfort of your indoor environment is important. That is why this iQ Drive unit uses the iQ Drive controller. With this quality thermostat, you can enjoy a programmable comfort schedule, maintenance reminders and troubleshooting diagnostics.
- Superior Efficiency: The best systems qualify for the ecoLogic® green seal. These units are not only energy efficient, but they include additional home comfort features.
- ENERGY STAR cooling: This air conditioner is exceptionally efficient. It surpasses ENERGY STAR's standards for efficient equipment in certain sizes and matches.
- Checks at Every Step: We make sure that each air conditioner meets our high quality standards. That is why this model is checked 144 times before leaving the factory.
If you are looking for our leading air conditioning system, go with the FS4BI series of iQ Drive air conditioners. This air conditioning model uses an inverter-driven rotary compressor to reach up to 25.5 SEER! That can translate to significant savings on your cooling bills. Ask your NuTone contractor about an iQ Drive air conditioner. Voted a top choice by a leading consumer magazine.NuTone HVAC products are smart solutions that fit your life, style and home - and our warranty reflects our confidence in the resulting quality. NuTone heating and cooling products offer one of the longest warranties in the business - 10 years on all parts. Product registration is required for maximum warranty coverage. Warranty applies to equipment manufactured after January 1, 2015.10-Year Parts Warranty: 10 years on all parts when product is registered. See warranty details for more information.
10-Year Quality Pledge: If the heat exchanger (the major component of your furnace) or the compressor (the most important part of your air conditioner or heat pump) fails within the first 10 years (when registered), or 1 year (not registered) we'll replace the product with like product under the NuTone Quality Pledge program. See warranty details for more information. Not all products qualify.
Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty: When you register your new NuTone furnace or gas/electric packaged system, we will also extend the heat exchanger warranty from 20 years to the limited lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
10-Year on Air Handlers & Coils: When you install and register your new NuTone air handler or coil with your new NuTone system, we will also extend the accessory warranty to the 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty.
10-Year on Indoor Air Quality Products & Zoning Products: When you install and register any of our NuTone Indoor Air Quality or Zoning with your new NuTone system, we will also extend the accessory warranties to the 10-year limited parts warranty.
Warranty Registration: To assure you take advantage of these longer warranties, register your NuTone system within 60 days of installation (or within 60 days of occupancy of a new residentially constructed home with these products). See NuTone Warranty Details for more information.
Commercial Applications: Equipment utilized in commercial applications carries a 1-year parts warranty, 5-year compressor warranty and a 10-year heat exchanger warranty.
Extended Warranty Protection: While NuTone warranty covers parts, the cost of labor charged by your dealer for service and repair is not. However, extended labor protection plans are available to cover labor costs associated with repairs. Your dealer may offer various coverage plans; we recommend you look for the Contractors’ Preferred Protection Plan brand approved for NuTone.